miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

wHAT ABOUT THE LAST NAME XD¿¿¿

Yeah, Today Someone asked to me my last name,, I answer Fabian.. Why I answer that... that was a terrible mistake, but my question is how many of you have been confuse with that, so am I some kind of idiot?? I dont think so.... but I guilt the people who invented this word "last name " why they dont think in something like apellidaneitor or the last of the last name , something enterily different than last name burppp hahaha.. thanks to everybody who read this... Post something interesting pleaseee bye my dear friendssss or classmates.

4 comentarios:

  1. it's because we are used to understand last name as "segundo nombre", it is normal, but is not a big deal, we are all learning...maybe it would be easier if they'd ask us about our Surname ...
    see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the first post you have to write is about YOU!
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jakajkaj! it tends to happen.. I think it's just because some people continue thinking in spanish, not english you know! .. Don't be a translator xDD

    Anyway, don't worry! you aren't an idiot.. All of us make mistakes everytime.. we are learning. Furthermore, we are humans.. and from the errors we learn!..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1231484808

    ResponderEliminar